Paniz Energy wireline logging equipment capable us for a wide variety of open-hole and cased-hole logging services in both offshore and onshore fields.
We provide logging services from data acquisition and processing to interpretation.
Equipment and Resources:
Our major open-hole logging equipment are:
- Dual purpose Wireline Logging units with Logging tools
- 10K and 5K Pressure Control Equipment
- Full-Suite Logging
- Micro Conductivity Imager (MCI)
- Multi-Pole Array Acoustic Logging (MPAL)
- High resolution Array Laterolog (HAL)
- Four and Six Arm Caliper
- Free Point Indicator Tool (FPIT)
- Electrical Back-off
- Continuous Directional Record (CDR)
- Cable Spooling and Splice Facility
Our major cased-hole logging equipment are:
- Production Logging Tool (PLT)
- Pulsed Neutron Neutron (PNN)
- Cement Bond Log (CBL)
- Radial (Segmented) Bond Tool (RBT/SBT)
- Magnetic Thickness Tool (MTT)
- High Temperature Logging Tools for Geothermal Wells
- Through Tubing Bridge Plugs
In addition to logging operation, our data consultancy services is open to the clients with experienced specialists.